What you'll find at Decker Creek B&B
- Your own private cabin with screened porch, fenced yard, kitchen, patio, grill, whirlpool tub and many other amenities.
- Dog bowls, towels, beds, crates (available if needed) and homemade dog biscuits.
- A full country breakfast from local farms.
- Room to roam.
- Area guides, resources and recommendations.
- Nearby activities, including golf, canoeing and trail rides.
- Downtown Austin downtown is just 14 miles away.
- Horse boarding available across the road.
Cabin 1, "Hilltop," is about 300 feet from our house and in view of the lightly used rural road. The whirlpool tub is in the living area with views of the countryside and the TV (with VCR and DVD players). The bath includes a spacious standing shower. The yard is mostly open with several shade trees.
Cabin 2, "Treehouse,"is down the hill away from the road, about 200 feet from Cabin 1. Here you are surrounded by trees, yet the porch is high off the ground. The whirlpool tub is in the bathroom, for more privacy. The yard is woodsy, with many trees and shrubs. First come, first served in choosing the cabin you want.
- Daily rate is $169 for stays of two nights or more.
- Single night stay rate is $189.
You don't have to bring your four-legged friends
but they'd miss out on the fun. We're dog-friendly!